I am a 31 year old mother and had my tubes tied about 5 years ago. Since then i have met a wonderful man and we would like to have my tubes "undone". I do realize there is a cost but NO idea the range of prices. I would like to have a good idea of what we are looking at spending. Not having them undone is just not an option. We are looking forward to this. Please get back to me THANK YOU

Dr. Perez and Dr. Levi are excellent, having one myself with themwould recomend them and cost 2,665.00 usa funds they are located in Rio Bravo- Mexico just at the boarder of McAllen Texas. the website is:

riobravoreversals.com

Hope this helps with the affordability and cost.

Hi, I'm Tamara, I live in Stockton California and October 30th 2005 my husband and I flew to McAllen Texas and were shuttled to Rio Bravo, where I had my tubal reversal surgery w/Dr. Perez. My tubes were cut, tied, and burned... I am happy to anounce that we were Blessed with our first reversal blessing, a son born Dec. 11th 2006 and we are expecting our second reversal blessing on Sept. 9th 2008.. We paid at that time $2,150 for the surgery, I will be forever greatful to these wonderful doctors and staff in Mexico :))))

Tamara

Hi, I'm from Washington State. I had my reversal done by Dr Perez and Dr. Levi. The cost for me was closer to $3,000.00 USD. I'm 42 so they ran a series of tests on me prior to the surgery. I would certainly recommend them. The hospital was clean and the staff took good care of me, my husband and teen daughter while we were there. Go to their website and send and email with your questions. I always got very detailed responses. I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Perez and Dr. Levi over the US doctor that I spoke with.

A Reverse Tubal Ligation, or Tubal Reversal will run you in the $15k range in the US. Not sure if insurance will cover it...

Source:surgerycosts.net/price.php?medical=reverse-tubal-ligation

How do I know the people answering are not the staff working for these doctor's? 8-|

tmno wrote:

Source:surgerycosts.net/price.php?medical=reverse-tubal-ligation[/quote

A tubal reversal is not that expensive in the U.S. sweety. The most you would have to pay for the best doctors here regarding this surgery is about 4,000-7,000. Hope that helps. Def do some research with different doctors,check their success rates. :D

You are right, a tubal reversal in the US runs from 4500 & up depending on you age, weight...etc.
Most insurance does not cover it, however some do. Some insurance wont cover the actual surgery but they will cover the anesthesia and others.
All & all I have read nothing but good things coming from Mexico, not only the price but the people ;-)
Good luck to all looking into having a tubal reversal.

You know I am from McAllen, Texas and a Hispanic, but I still would not think of crossing the border right now. I see all these postings recommending you to go over to Rio Bravo, Mexico, and personally I would not recommend it. The conditions on the border right know are extremly bad (shootings, killings, etc.). Besides that you really don't know what kind of services you are going to get over there. I'm sure there are some honest, clean doctors over there, but I would not put my life at risk. I am a 30 year old single mother of 4 and have had a tubal ligation done and now that I am dating I feel like I made a really big mistake by doing this. I feel as though I will never find anyone because of this and have considered looking into getting a reversal done if i feel I have found the right person. But please do not go over there unless you have done some serious research on the doctor you are considering.

Hi my name is Anna, I just went to Dr. Perez on April 13th I had my tubal reversal, it's been 2 weeks. I am feeling great, recovering quickly, tomorrow I go back to work.

I am replying to this post because I find it to be very ignorant advice. The town is not right across the border, it's clean and pretty, my husband and I walked 4 blocks from the hospital the first day we got there and it was really nice. Nothing happened. I was nervous about going there myself, but I heard so many good things about Dr. Perez on other Dr's from over here sites. So I found his website and joined the forum there and after getting to know so many women around the country that had nothing but good things to say about them, I decided to go there. I am very glad that I did, the hospital was great! It was so clean, the staff was awesome, the Dr.'s were very professional and kept us totally informed. Plus, the food was delicious, I can go on. One other important thing is that they offer a shuttle service from McAllen, Tx. and Harlington, Tx., to and from, so we flew there and they were waiting for us. TOP NOTCH!

By the way, I am definitely not a staff of theirs. I live in Louisiana.

I hope this helps.

im like you i was a little scared to go to mexico to have my tuble reversal done but i went over the doctors were real good to me i had my reversal done in march 2009 now im trying to get pregnant hopefully it dont take long

HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH DR.PEREZ AND DR. LEVI ? CAUSE I WANT TO HAVE A BABY SO BAD I REGRET HAVING MY TUBES DONE TO NOT HAVE ANY MORE BABYS . :)

Dont got to Mexico.... Whatever you do. Spend the extra money and go to a legit doctor. Make sure the doctors can produce pictures of your surgery. There will a lot of people who will defend this doctor with nasty comments towards the person who even tries to speak out against the doctors in riobravo (dr perez) Dont trust anyone in mexico when it comes to your fertilty. Have it done right the first time. not after youve paid money into it. Trust me.

you can take pics of your surgery in mexico! spouse's are allowed to video and take pictures of the whole thing... they can be present the entire time.

I would like to know more information from the person speaking out on Dr. Perez, I was sooo seriously considering going to this doctor but have been a little skepticle. Please respond to my .. Im sooo undecisive so please HELP!!!