Is it possible to get pregnant after having a tubal and the pregnancy being normal not etopic?

I have had my tubes tied not clipped and burned, just tied for the past three years after the birth of my third son. Never had any problems after that thank GOD!!. Just this past Dec of 06 I missed My period which is on a norm 4 days no more. In the beginning of Jan 07 I had light bleeding/back pain/abdominal cramping for 7 days. I took a pregnancy test that stated NEG--. still I haven;t had a regular cycle. And am still having back pain. Just Tues i seen light bleeding only that one day. Should I go get blood work done or wait until the end of this month to see if my period comes.

for girl on the bottom, so what happened im in the same boat as you, exactly the same

Has anyone under gone a tubal litigation reversal? if so what have the sucsess rate for getting pregnant. I am considering it and would like to hear from others on this subject.

Lesley

I want to know how long does it take you to get pregnant after you reverse your tubes?

So many people have said they got pregnant years after a tubaligation. has anyone ever gotten pregnant 5 MONTHS after a tubaligation? I certainly FEEL like I am pregnant, only my doctor didnt ever ask me to sign anything about this procedure not working. I am more than a little concerned! Can anyone help me?
%-)

I am a 37 year old female who is trying to find someone in louisiana to do a tubiligation reversal for reasonable price.I have had the complications of tubiligation also,and I would rather have children.SEEKING HELP PLEASE !

Guest wrote:

HI :-) I had a tubal after my second child back in '04 but now I'm feeling all the symptoms! I did sign a paper that said It was still possible to get preg. even after the surgery. However, I don't know if he just tied them or if he cut/burned them! I was looking @ your site for some help/insight to what I should do. I plan on going to get a hpt first. I am skeptical b/c those tests didn't work on me until I was over 2 months pregnant. I always had my period for 2 months before I missed it in both of my pregnancies. I want to get a test done @ the charity hospital b/c I don't have insurance. I just hope & pray everything will be normal. I only want to have another pregnancy if it's going to be healthy! I had a miscarriage in between my two kids! I don't want to go through that again! God bless all of you on your journey of motherhood! I'm looking forward to corresponding to you on this site. I'm worried but curious all the same. Thanks, ~Your Friend~ Melissa