Okay, so my boyfriend and I sometimes have unprotected sex .. now this week has been really weird, I was walking to the store and I soundly start breaking a cold sweat feeling lightheaded then very fatigued. I was walking very slow and with no energy what so ever just feeling very uncomforatble n feverish. It calms down a bit but then I get a headache that later turns into a migraine. I feel really queasy for about 3hrs. I go to my boyfriends house he makes me tea gives me tylonel holds me untill I feel better. The fever goes down for about 3hrs then it happens again. I break a terrible cold sweat but this time I start shaking and I start feeling icky like nasty in my stomach and it only lasted for about 10 min then I go back to a headache. Now for the past days I been getting a fever and a headache but mainly a headache on and off. That has been about 4 days now and as I type this I have a headache. I am on my 3rd day of my period but a very light period and I must say I have been pretty emotional and cranky lately. I really don't know what's wrong with me.

Hi Isabelle,

You can not have a normal period and be pregnant.  During your period the lining of the uterus is shed so you wouldn't be pregnant any longer.  You CAN have bleeding however.

Actually, I think you're more likely to have the flu.  Headaches, dizziness, and a fever are common signs.

Get some rest.  If conditions worsen see your doctor.