I had unprotected sex 2 days before I got my period...my period ended earlier then it usually does. It usually lasts about 7 days and this one was only 5..then I had pink discharge. Could that have been implantation? Lately I have been feeling very tired and have had very low bloating and period like cramps lower than usual, I wake up feeling icky like I'm gonna throw up, but kind of hungry at the same time (not usual for me...the throw up feeling is over powering:/ )..could I be pregnant? Or could this be something different?

Ohh...I've also been very sensitive to smells...some can trigger the nausea or give me a headache...

when did you have your period? im kind of dealing with the same problem. well the shorten length of my period. mine usually lasts like about 6 days and it seems like its getting lighter and its barely the 3rd day. anyway if you just had sex, you are probably stressing out. that happened to me and i got all the symptoms. they ended up going away after a few days. what you are naming from the symptoms do kind of sound that you may be pregnant but you dont just want to jump to conclusions. so just try and relax and maybe they will go away. take a pregnancy test just to make sure, if not go to the doctor. sorry this wasnt much help :/

Well....we had sex June 24th...I got my period the 28th..it started normal flow...then got really really light faster than usual. My period ended on the morning of July 2nd. The afternoon of July 3rd I had pink discharge...we also had sex the day my period ended tho..and again we don't use condoms...he had gotten back from visiting his mom so we were kind of excited to see each other...

well if you are not ready for a kid please use protection. usually implantation occurs after 6-12 days after ovulation. im pretty sure you can't get all the symptoms this early, yet you had unprotected sex before your period. there will always be a chance of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex. im not sure if implantation can occur the day after so i will recommend taking a test and going to the doctor so you know for sure. make sure when you take the test its in the morning because your first urine in the morning will usually have the pregnancy hormone that the test detects. let me know how things work out. good luck.