Hello, MY symtoms are, headache, sore throat, feverish, chest congestion, lots of mucous from my nose and coughing it up. I feel very fatigue. I sleep 12 to 15 hours a day. I'm also sick to my stomach, that seems to come and go, I'm taking Tylenol Cold Medicine and it seems as if it's getting better after I have been up for about an hour but the tired sleepy feeling and feeling sick to my stomach returns and it's back to bed. This has been like this for about 2 weeks now. Of course the symtoms did'nt start all at one time, The first week I felt kinda puney and just did'nt feel well," but not flu like sick" then just feeling mostly tired and weak, but then, everything else started, all the aches and pain all over and feeling sick to my stomach and then very bad conjestion. I'm coughing up very green boogers,"very nasty" and blowing them from my nose. So , what is wrong with me?

You have symptoms of strep throat. This can develop into rheumatic fever resulting in arthritis, damaged heart valve and kidneys if untreated. See your doctor as soon as possible.