Well basically i've been meeting this guy for a few months now and last week i lost my virginity to him. We are both virgins but the first time we had sex he put his penis in me he didn't have a condom on then just before he was about to cum he pulled out and put a condom on then carried on having sex with me. My friends have told me that you can get pregnant from precum but they only told me this after i have had sex with him. What should i do? I'm 16 btw and to worried to tell anyone

Hi Amy,

Yes, there is a chance you can get pregnant from precum.

It can contain sperm.  This is more likely if he has recently, as in since the last time he urinated.  Otherwise, the chances are lower but with ANY sexual contact there is a risk.

Especially his "first" time he may not be fully aware of what was happening.

Use protection, ALWAYS, and BEFORE there is any contact.

Good luck.

Im in the same position and i scared to death! What are the sings of me being pregnant the last time was about a week ago and my period is due around this time and im not having cramps anyone have answers?

Hi Guest,

Some women experience a very light "spotting" about a week before their period is due, no pad would be needed.

A missing or late period is more often the first clue.

You can test as early as two weeks after having sex, use your first morning urine (wakeup) for best results.

Hope it helps.