My boyfriend and I had sex on a day that my period was a day late.We used pull out method and he didnt ejaculated in mine.but he masturbated and ejaculated before we had sex.then he urinated and we made sex.Can it make me pregnant?

There is a small chance that you can get pregnate .  The fact that he urinated beforehand lessens the chance but it's still possible .... When is your period suppose to be?

My period supposed to be on 23rd of May and we had sex on 24th.Can it have a high risk of getting pregnant?

I mean my period is about 7days late nearly every month and it rarely comes exactly on 28th day.I was a hving a day late period on that day that i had intercourse with him

You are probably ok and worrying/stress can make a girls period later..... If it doesn't come in a couple weeks you could take a pregnancy test

Ah thank u so much.I better wait for and period.

Can precum make pregnant??

It depends on the situation? What happened? When was the last time the guy ejaculates before you got exposed to his precum? When are you suppose to get your period?

Ejaculated before had sex and then urinated.Urine carries leftover sperms in urethra,does't it?and 7days before period is the safest time to have sex isn't it??

Urinating after ejaculation helps flush residual semen out of the rethra lessening the chances of getting sperm in precum 7days before your period is typically one of the most fertile times in your cycle the safest time to have sex is just after your period ends

Actually i had sex on the day that my period is due(28th day of cycle) and that period is late for 6days till now.My period is irregular it sometimes comes on 35th day.Do i gave risk?

You may have a small risk but I wouldn't worry too much right now .... If it doesn't come in a couple weeks you can always take a pregnancy test if you want

Ah thank u so much.i'm having white discharge and light cramps.i hope i'm going to be on my period

I'm having light cramps and discharge till now.It's late for 8days.I took a pt tdy and came out negative.i know that its too early to take a test.What should i do?am i pregnant?