My boyfriend was at my house about a week after my period ended. He inserted his penis in me for only like 2 seconds and then took it out. it didnt even go in the whole way. he didnt ejaculate at all. i am sure of this becuase it was only a second or two. i grabbed it and it seemed to be dry. my question is, is there any chance i could be pregnant in this situation. i know that precum can cause a pregnancy but the chances are low. and he didint ejaculate recently either. he has urinated a couple times while he was at my house. should i be worried about being pregnant or not. thankyou

Drmyst you obviously have some sexual frustration you need to relieve. Flaming someone who is in need of help wont solve it.

And blaine there IS that possibility, but like you said its low. Especially if he has urinated before he did that.

DrMyst wrote:

Your boyfriend learned he was gay within those 2 seconds. The urinating was to make sure all the p***y was out.

dude wtf is your problem... the girl is worried that she could have a kid on the way and you resort to being as mature as a day-care kid... if you dont have anything to say that will help or reassure her then dont reply

I'm having the same problem and im very worried :(

You're a penis

Why does the guy have to piss beforehand? Is it because there is less chance of him having sperm in his pre cum?

I am in the same boat as most. I don't know if I'm paranoid or what but I had unprotected sex one time and got a little pre cum inside during penetration. The Guy I did it with had went pee before we did it but I'm still nervous, I have been on birth control for 6 days but is suppose to take 7 days to kick in. I'm suppose to start my period in 2 weeks so I'm hoping I get it.