Ok so im 15... my bf and i had sex with a condom 2 days ago. He didnt cum bc we stopped before that. But, he did have precum inside the condom. As he was pulling out about half way out already, the condom popped. Im afraid tht some of the precum clda gotten inside of me. He did cum the night before and peed right after... i heard that kills the sperm? Im about to start my period in about 2 days... but my stomach is feeling really weird and im paranoid that its pregnancy symptoms instead of my period. I feel fatigue, minor crams, dizzy,but my stomach feels sooo weird. Kinda swollen? I just need someone to confirm my fears or bring me peace. Please Help mee!! WHat are the chances of me pregnant from a tinnyyy bit of precum as he was pulling out? Most of it was in the condom... :/

I'm having the same problem my period is a week late and I don't know what to do

i heard the chances are low... but low chances dsnt mean no chances... I need someone who knows.... Girl! We in trouble.... :/ If i dont have my period in 2 days... ima have a panic attack.

I had sex with my bf a few days after my period ended and I was supposed to get my period last Thursday and still haven't!

you are at the point where a pregnancy test will answer you. You can buy them at CVS Walgreens Target, almost anywhere. I'd buy one today if you can!! That will be the answer to your wonders.... Goodluck!!!!! :) Let me know!!

Ill let u know I dint know if I'm nervous or excited I can't really tell right now.:)