Ok I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend *attempted* anal sex about a week ago. I use the word attempted very loosely because he didn't really try to put it in. We were just messing around. I don't think it made him necessarily ejaculate . Maybe a little? But I didn't feel anything wet. I heard that the semen could potentially dribble down to the vagina but I didn't feel anything! I am worried because my period is late. It's July 29th and my period would usually arrive around the 20th of every month. I have had my period since 8th grade so I know it's not because I haven't had my period for a while. One time months ago my period came really late. It came in the beginning of the next month, I kid you not. So because of that, I don't know if it might be a little normal for me? I havent had any period symptoms. I usually feel a little sick in my stomach a few days before i get my period, but i feel fine. I just don't want to be pregnant. I am extremely scared. I am a virgin. Same with my boyfriend. We've been going out for almost 3 months. Please don't think I am a bad person or anything. I feel terrible about doing it anyways and we didn't even have anal sex! Please help me. I'm so scared.

you should know first of all that no one is here to judge you, so please don't think it necessary to explain or apologize for your choices/actions. That said, have you had your period yet? Do you still need someone to talk to?