So, me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom ripped. I don't know if he precame, but if he did, I have heard that precum doesn't have any sperm in it. The condom broke sometime between when he entered and he only was penetrating me for not even 5 minutes after that....he said he didn't precum, but I'm not sure. I'm scared I'm pregnant. Anyway, we had accidental unprotected sex, basically. It's one day after we had sex now...well now two, but I think I am having symptoms. I pressed just below my belly button and it hurt. Is this all in my head? I was really nauseated and had a headache earlier. I'm only sixteen and it would be really hard for me to be pregnant. I have big plans for my career ahead in my life and it would be really hard to tell my parents. I don't know if he precame, but if he did, could I be pregnant? Nothing dripped out of me when he pulled out, he said, because he watched. He urinated once (maybe twice, once in the morning and once when he came over) before we had sex. That would eliminate any left over sperm, right? I'm just so worried...PLEASE HELP. :/// I can't take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor, or tell anyone that wouldn't tell my parents. I really need help because I'm scared out of my mind. PLEASE HELP.

Hi honey! I am about 90% sure you will NOT be pregnant - and just know you wouldn't feel anything right now! You could take the morning after pill - you have 72 hours right after the oops! and you just go to any pharmacy and ask for it! I can't say with 100% certainty that you aren't - and good for you for using a condom! When was your last period, when is the next one due, and how long is your usual cycle? (28, 29...?) RU usually regular, and what date did you have sex?

I'm not usually regular.
We had sex this past Wednesday...two days ago.
I have no way to get the morning after pill. I don't know how long my usual cycle is because I'm not regular...We had sex A day after I got off my period. I was on my period for a week, got off that Monday before the Wednesday, which would have been June 13th. We had sex June 15th. . . /:
I heard precum doesn't have sperm in it. Is that true?

Regarding precum it is SO hard to say yes or no! It definitely CAN have sperm in it! BUT the good thing was I am 99% positive that you are NOT pregnant honey! You can never be 100% as the only thing that is 100% positive is NO sex - right? So just relax honey! And even though you are irregular, ovulation (the most fertile time) is USUALLY 14 days BEFORE your next period! So you should be totally fine - as he didn't ejaculate! And all condoms have a lining of sorts or a barrier on them and in them! So it would be VERY VERY difficult for a couple of sperm (IF there were any) to live and make it through to an egg that wasn't there yet! So just relax OK? You are NOT pregnant!

I don't know if I'm worrying about it too much. My breasts usually hurt before my period, but I've already had one for June. They are hurting, but not around the nipples, it's more near my armpits, except on the side of my breasts. My legs are also very itchy, but I have eczema. I havn't been medically diagnosed, but sometimes soap and stuff can aggravate my skin. I'm not itchy anywhere else, and I only have eczema on my legs. I'm just so scared, still. I am scaring myself into thinking I have symptoms....maybe. Or maybe it's real, I don't know. AND ANOTHER THING. It hurts when you press below my belly button. Is that a sign , or am I just scaring myself?
Once again I have no way of taking a pregnancy test or telling my parents or going to the doctor.

When you are irregular your period can come and go for any reason! When I first became a "woman" my periods were ALL over the place! Late, early, 3 in a month, none etc. I would be caught off guard SO much that I have SO many stories about being MORTIFIED with accidents! It is an inconvenient time for a lot of us with this problem! Some sail through it and don't have 1 problem, well that wasn't me and I am sure it's not you! I am telling you with 100% honesty honey, that even IF that 1% happened - of you being pregnant (that you aren't) - you would NOT have these feelings at this time! It's impossible honey! I am leaning towards hormone imbalance or ovarian cysts (which can happen to young girls too - as it is about hormones etc.) So you might get a period again OR it is the feelings from the hormones and or the cysts! Just have faith that you did everything right, and you are NOT pregnant honey! Just relax honey!

I don't know if I'm pregnant. I had one for June, but not this July. This month. But then again, it's only the fifth. When I start, it's usually on a Sunday. Excuse me if this is too much information, but I'm sort of crampy. My breasts are REALLY sore, and they normally are before each period. My sister and I have cycles close together, but now since she's on the pill to control her period she messed me up big time. I'm a few weeks after her now. Would I be showing at three weeks? I think it's been three weeks...maybe four. Would I be showing at all, or am I just bloated? I can't tell. The bloating normally happens pre-period too. PLEASE help. I'm still so scared. . .