Okay, so the chances are very slim that Im pregnant. I had my period 3 days after sex (pull-out method) and it lasted the normal 5 days. That was the last time I had sex. But I've been FREAKING out that I could be pregnant. I've always had an irregular period- sometimes it's every 28 days, sometimes it's up to 37 days. I thought I was due sometime this week because my breasts have been hurting like hell (more than usual actually). I have been bloated for about 4 weeks now and a have small amount of cramping that started when my breasts began hurting (a week ago)....it sometimes feels like I will start any second. But I haven't yet. I've also been constipated for a couple weeks. I'm really worried and stressed. I'm so scared to take an hpt but I think I'm gonna need to. Could I be stressing out so much that my period is late? Or could I be imagining some symptoms? Any ideas?

And please, don't post your own questions on here. If you have a question, feel free to make your own topic. I've tried THREE times to ask questions, and my topics have been taken over by someone elses question, and everyone only answers theirs. I am really scared and I don't know where else to go for help besides a doc. Thanks.

3 days after your period would have put you about 8 days heading towards ovulation. Ovulation begins about 14 days after the first day of your last period and tho sperm can remain alive and well for a few days after ejaculation, this probably would have brought you in a few days closer, but i doubt that your pregnant. Pulling out is really not a form of birth control as even the slightest drop of ejaculate can result in a pregnancy.
Worry and stress can play a big part in keeping your period away and stress can also be the reason why your constipated. It's amazing what worry can do to our bodies, physically and mentally.
You are describing period symptoms tho and because you are not regular, it's really hard to pinpoint the exact time of ovulation.
In order to put yourself at ease, you probably should take a pregnancy test.
I personally don't think your pregnant, but that's just what i think.

Sorry if your questions got crowded out by someone else's concern.

Thank you very much. All I really needed was just one answer to calm me down a little :-)

And sorry if I sounded rude asking nobody to post their own questions. Technically it's not my place to do that. And I actually don't really mind now that I got someone to answer me.

Hi argon, no need to apologize. I know sometimes a stressful situation can make us react differently than we normally would. If you have a serious concern that needs immediate attention and you can't get anyone to answer you right away, send a private e-mail to one of us ans we will certainly send you one back. We don't like to many private e-mails because we feel that everyone can jump in and give some help or advice, but sometimes your posts get neglected or passed over for some reason, it's not intentional.

I think if you calmed yourself down and re thought this, i bet you would get your period. Please let me know what happens, but i think you'll be just fine ;-)

Okay, I got my period today. Phew. I can't believe how freaked out I was. Thanks for your help!

YAY :-D :-D :-D I'm happy for you argon.
Are you able to get on some birth control or is there a medical reason y you can't?
I think that if you seriously looked into some protection you would relax 100%
Sex is a wonderful thing but if you have to worry and fret when your period is late, is it worth it?

Fear of getting pregnant each time you have sex can really put a damper on things for sure. One little pill once a day will make a hugh difference in your life and sex will more relaxed. ;-)

I'm glad to hear you're relieved, although I do want to know like bbfeet does, do you have birth control that you can get on? Have you investigated that option at all? Let me know okay? Thanks!

Hi argon, I hate to be a pest but I just want to know how you're doing. Can you let me know how things are going for you? Thanks!