Hello, I had my last intercourse on the 7th of July. I had my periods on the 21th of July. They were quite heavy and lasted 3/4 days. The week before my periods my breasts were very sore and I remember I couldn't even sleep. I took emergency pill two times, the first time on the 16th of June and the second one on the 8th of July. I took 4 pregnancy tests between the 19th and the 20th of July and they were negative. The 9th of August I took another urine test, I went to a lab and it come up negative and they used a sensitivity of 25 miu/ml. So is everything ok? Am I not pregnant? Why are my breasts sore and I have vaginal pain, sometimes? Is it ovulation? I also had burning for a couple of days and itching for two days in July. Can I now what's happening to me? Thank you! (Yes, I suffer from anxiety and it's keeping me from having sex again)

How did this work out for you? I'm experiencing similar. Thanks