I am almost 15 weeks pregnant. I get OCD thought patterns and right now going through a bad episode. Me and my boyfriend were on a break, on the 16th May I slept with a friend using the withdrawal method. On the 19th May I got my period (my periods are very light and short) had some spotting on the 22nd. Me and my boyfriend then got back together, and were not using any form of contraception. When my period was due on on the 20th June, I got a negative pregnanct result. A few days later my period still had not came and I got another neg result.Finally on the 27th June I got a positive result indicating I conceived 2-3 weeks ago. On the 9th July I had an early scan and was told I was 6weeks 3days pregnant (conception being about 4weeks ago making that the 8th June the sonographer said). I had another scan on August 14th in a different hospital and was given the exact same dates. (11 weeks and 4days,conceived 8th June) Because I get anxiety and OCD thoughts, I stress my last period was not real and the scan dates are both wrong and I am pregnant by my friend. It is eating me up with guilt and worry. I can see how unlikey it is but cannot help but feel so sick about the thought of it.

being a nurse myself the scans are almost positivly accurate. you shouldnt have to worry about it being you friend's baby. hope this settles your mind alittle

thank you it does help. It means my period must have been a real period and so I should calm down a bit :)