I had a m/c in 2009 at 6 weeks as fetus heart dint develop. now, im again pregnant after going thru infertility treatment as i have PCOS. I am  6 weeks 2 days and today is 21st day past ovulation (dpo). On 15 dpo my HCG was 278.23mIU/ml. My doc told me it is not good. The test was 'Serum HCG (ECLIA)'. On 18 dpo, i again did a test and it was 895.09 mIU/ml using the 'HCG E.L.F.A' test. Since these are different types of tests done in 2 different labs and the ranges mentioned in the test result varied so much, i am not sure how am i doing with the pregnancy. I also have a light greenish brown discharge for few days without any pain or foul smell. I have gas ,stomach cramps, loose motion and my breasts pain when i press them. They pain usually wen my periods are late. No soreness in nipples. I am 28 years old and my endometrium is thin usually and i never get periods on time. I am very confused if these are pregnancy symptoms or am i about to get a miscarriage again? Please help.

That doesnt sound to good you might want to call your doc right away

I checked my HCG again on 20dpo and it more than doubles to 2637.5 mIU/ml. Progesterone level is 27.56 ng/ml. I have a scan scheduled on 12th March. Keeping my fingers crossed.