Hi, well um i am 14 year old female, and have been sexually active for about a year now, And well i have been having unprotected sex for about 3 months. Am i like fertile or something. Shoud i go to the doctor? it scares me becaUSE i want kids in the future. And i havent gotten pregnant is it god looking after me?

Never have unprotected sex unless you're in a long-term committed relationship in which the both of you do not have a sexually transmitted disease. You may feel old enough, but 14 years old is not old enough to be having unprotected sex. So PLEASE, start using condoms from now on. Your life is worth protecting yourself.

As for pregnancy, you're definitely risking pregnancy. Even if you haven't had your period yet, you're fertile about nine months before your first period. After three months of sex without any form of birth control, you could be pregnant, but the chances are lower at three months than at six months. However, if you don't want a baby, use birth control!

I take it you believe in God and believe that He's a loving God. I believe this as well. However, God lets us choose for ourselves. In having unprotected sex, YOU are choosing to get an STD or get pregnant, if that's what happens. You have to understand that this is your choice. Please, start choosing to take care of yourself.

I am in a long term reltionship. And have started my period when i was 12 and ill be 15 in july all im wondering is if i cant get pregnant because i have had unprotected sex alot and still havent gotten pregnant. Am i able to have kids and yes i do bilieve in god!

Doctors generally tell women who are trying to conceive to wait a full year before they seek help in getting pregnant. Sometimes it takes women a few months to get pregnant. Therefore, there's most likely nothing wrong with you.

Oh, really? thats cool. I'm not looking to have a child just yet it was only a mild concern of mine. But that sounds good,.