Hi there. In feburary of this year i was diagoned with PID. I was sent home with antibotics.
I didnt finishh the dosage.
For the next 2 mnths though, my periods were finally normal. Lasting about the normal 6 days.
Now, for the past 3 monts or so, my period comes about the time its due, but only very lightly for 4 days, will stop for a day, then i will get a normal period.
The last 4 days though i have been feeling very tired. Not very tired, extremly tired, and also feeling ill. I did have unprotected sex after I finished ovelating, so i took a pregnancy test which was neg. I then took one later that day and a very faint live appeared in the test window. I know faint means i could be, so i bought 2 more wit both being negative.
I have made an appointment with a gyno, but Im really scared that it could be either cervical or overian cancer.
In feb when i did have my PID they gave me a pap smear which i didnt get the result for in the mail, and also did a vaginal ultrasound so im thinking that if either of them 2 cancers where present that it would have been picked up that day.
Ive also been having a little heartburn.
ANother thing that came to mind was an etopic pregnancy.
Ive heard that they may not be present on a pregnancy test. This month ive been spotting for 2 weeks.
It also hurts in some positons when having intercourse with my partner.
Do you think it could be PID back, or something much more serious?
Thanks
Michelle

I want to ask a question i was doing shopping in a shop a boy came and touched down . i was not wearing panties so i want to ask i can get pregnant or not ???? pls say yes or no