Hey Ladies...

I am having a very bad time the last few days.
I am naturally size 8 and have always been.. My eating habits have always been the same too....

I was on Yasmin pills for a while but missed here and there.... when i was on holiday in June...
Now since July i have been having a very bad time... Feel so tired by half day.. its affected my work...
Mood swings as hell.... My Fiance got very tired of me at one point.. But no mroe mood swings.. But
Bladder has gone nuts... I go to the loo every 15-30 mins!!! I cant beleive this... I used to go to the only twice a day before July and now...
I cant do anything about it... I did 6 preg tests so far.. all in different weeks and all of them say i'm Not Pregnant!!

Some more of the symptoms as below...
So.. My size 8 figure has gone bust! My belly has grown so much.. It not bloating either... its just weird... first i thought it was gas or something but it isnt.. As i would normlly burp and take it all out.. But not anymore... So its not bloating..
My nipples haev gone darker
Boobs are swollen and sensitive..
Fatigue, nausea and Dizziness... My nose is super powerful too..
Benn craving for lots of food.. But have been strict with myself.. as i cannot put on weight!! I am getting married in 3 months... Need to fit in my dress that's already here today! But i cannot right now.. So i need to find out what is wrong with me..
Also i feel very very pregnant.. I would like to think i am not... As i have just quit my job too :-(

Lord help me.....

Boni :-(

When my mom was pregnant with me, the tests all turned out neg. but she felt that she was pregnant. She took a blood test, and its results were that she was pregnant. She was about 3 months along with me, and had the same symptoms as your describing. See a doctor. You will find out the answer either way. Good luck either way! The signs are VERY typical pregnancy signs. When is the last time you took a test? The dress can always be expanded if you are! Talk to your fiance' about the idea.

One of my best friends went through the same thing with her fourth child. She could not get a positive HPT reading, even AFTER she had confirmed her pregnancy with the doctor. She took a test every now and then, just for fun, as she said, and did not get a positive reading until into month seven. Craziness, I say!

Definitely see a doctor. I am making an appointment with my own, tomorrow, for very similar reasons. ^^. Do update on the outcome. I would love to know how things go! Best of luck to you, and your desired turn-out!

HI there, when you say tha tyour mom took a blood test, did she take a blood test at home or did she go to the doctor? I see that you advocate going to the doctor but I was just curious. Can you let me know?