Hey Ladies...

I am having a very bad time the last few days.
I am naturally size 8 and have always been.. My eating habits have always been the same too....

I was on Yasmin pills for a while but missed here and there.... when i was on holiday in June...
Now since July i have been having a very bad time... Feel so tired by half day.. its affected my work...
Mood swings as hell.... My Fiance got very tired of me at one point.. But no more mood swings.. But
Bladder has gone nuts... I go to the loo every 15-30 mins!!! I cant beleive this... I used to go to the only twice a day before July and now...
I cant do anything about it... I did 6 preg tests so far.. all in different weeks and all of them say i'm Not Pregnant!!

Some more of the symptoms as below...
So.. My size 8 figure has gone bust! My belly has grown so much.. It not bloating either... its just weird... first i thought it was gas or something but it isnt.. As i would normlly burp and take it all out.. But not anymore... So its not bloating..
My nipples have gone darker
Boobs are swollen and sensitive..
Fatigue, nausea and Dizziness... My nose is super powerful too..
Benn craving for lots of food.. But have been strict with myself.. as i cannot put on weight!! I am getting married in 3 months... Need to fit in my dress that's already here today! But i cannot right now.. So i need to find out what is wrong with me..
Also i feel very very pregnant.. I would like to think i am not... As i have just quit my job too :-(

Lord help me.....

Boni :-(

Hi Boni! Like I have told several women on here, before I became a Supporter on here, I would have said that HTP tests are TOTALLY accurate! BUT now I know that is not the case! IF you feel pregnant, there can be 3 reasons! 1. You Are! 2. You have a Ovarian Cyst 3. You have talked yourself into feeling pregnant!

The last one is called "Hysterical Pregnancy!" It can happen when you REALLY want to be pregnant or not! Even men have been known to have the same symptoms!

Number 2 is VERY common, a cyst on one of your ovaries gives you the EXACT same symptoms of pregnancy!

So the 1st thing I would like you to do is make an appointment with either your family doctor or a Planned Parenthood Centre! You will need to have a blood test! IF you aren't pregnant, then you will need to have a pelvic/internal/vaginal ultrasound! To determine wether or not you have a cyst! IF that comes out negative, you will need to have your hormones checked! Usually if you aren't pregnant and then there's proof! You will start loosing the symptoms of pregnancy - as your brain is clued in kind of thing!!!

So get a blood test and please let me know how you make out OK? And try and relax - I know easier said than done!
We WILl get to the bottom of this I promise!!! Good luck and health honey1

Hey Honey! Thanks for the info.. Very helpful.. Today am feeling so sick.,.. and my lower abdomen is swollen.. Think i'll go to A & E tonight... Too much in pain.. :-(

I'll keep you updated.. Thanks! Bonita xxx

Hi Bonita: Actually I would like you to go ASAP! There was something else in my mind last night after I answered you, and now you are saying you are in pain it worries me! You MIGHT have an Etopic Pregnancy! So they need to get this checked out Right away! There are 3 or 4 reasons why you would be in so much pain right now - Cramping/Pms, Ovarian Cyst, Etopic Pregnancy, Endimeterosis!!!!! So PLEASE get checked out ASAP OK? As Etopic Pregnancies CAN be life threatening! Please let me know OK? Good luck and health!