My fiance and i have been trying for a long time. Finally after a year she missed a period. When we went to a clinic though they said that she was'nt pregnant. But now she is having pains as though she is pregnant and has missed a second period. But everytime we go to the clinic they say that she isnt pregnant. We dont have alot of money but we are excited about starting a family. Please let me know how accurate thier urine test are. P.S. I have vericos vains leading to my testicles. So i get very little protien transfer for proper sperm development. Doctor said it would be a miracle for me to have a child.

Just wanted to add some more info. Breast can be squeezed and a little dribble comes out. Test still coming out negative. Its been 2 and one half months.

same thing is happening here and was wondering if you found an answer

It might be helpful if you have your fiance go for an abdominal ultrasound. That way you won't be guessing if there is a baby or not. Sometimes some women would have a negative urine test but are actually pregnant.

Oh I almost forgot, since you guys have been trying for a while now, you might also want to try buying: Answer Daily Ovulation Tracker. It helps you determine when your fiance's LH (Luteinizing Hormone) is at its peak, which is how you can determine when she is most able to become pregnant. This is available at most drugstores, but I found one at Riteaid.com. I hope this helps.

I missed 3 periods and took two home pregnancy tests, first came up negative and the second came up positive. So I waited a bit longer and still nothing so I went to the doctors and had a pregnancy test there... still negative... the doctor sent me for a blood test and came up negative. The best way to find out if you're pregnant or not is with a blood test.
I got my period the next month... apparently my diet and stress had messed up my period.