for the past 2 days or so i have had a slight increase in my appetite, normally for example when i would eat a sandwich i would usually only eat like half of it and be FULL! but now i can finish a whole sandwich and eat 3 more with in a hour and a half or so, and when feeling my breast my nipples feel a little more soar than usual? now just to add in a few days ago i had some slight brownish/light red bleeding that only lasted 2 days and my period wasnt till another 12 more days when that happened. my last period was on 9/14 and i had sex while on my period and im guessing my ovulation date was around 9/28 and i had sex days before that and following up to [9/28], ALSO i notice that i get some abdominal pain when i sit down then when i would just laying down or be standing up or walking? im really confused? are these early symptoms or pregnancy? or is this a sign that my period is coming? i need some advice. anything would help!

hey hon and yes you could be pregnant have you took a test to see? but to tell you the truth i Would wait and take the test about 4 to 5 days before oct 14th thats when your period is post to start right? or wait like 2 to 3 days before..but thats if you can wait that long..I know its hard to wait because I am to trying to get pregnant and I am going to wait till this friday or saturday to test because I to had my period on sept 14th so me and my husband are trying so from what you are saying I to am having the same things happen to me..so have you been sick to your stomach throwing up or anything? or mood swings or your boobs changing in anyway? or being more tired? but keep me posted I would love to know if you are pregnant since we both had or same periods on the 14th..so good luck to you.

hi becky27! well this is very exciting that we both had our period on the same day andd youu are feeling the same things. well like i said my nipples have been a lil more soar andd i did wake up this morning with some abdomnial cramps but they kinda come and go, but i havent really experienced and mood swings? and i havent really been sick either? have youu experienced any mood swings? or throwing up? and i think the estimated period should be on oct. 12! so maybe w can test as early as the 7th or 8th! :D

yes I guess we can test on the 7th or the 8th well I havent had any throwing up just feel a little sick to my stomach and some mood swings..and I have had some cramps just like you say so are you going to test on the 7th or 8th? I also thought about going to see my doctor to test..what about you?

well im thinking about testing maybe on the 9th because its a little more closer to my period, but i havent been feeling sick or mood swings? i get some lower back pains also but its hard to tell if its pg related because i normally have back problems as it is so its very confusing? but ive thought about going to see the doctor also but im still debating whether i should go or not or just wait it out to take a test or see if my period comes.

well my husband and I taalked and I think I am going to take a test on oct 9th or 10th and if it does show negative then I am going to take a nother one on oct 13th or maybe the 15th thats if I to don't start...but if I don;t start then I am going to go to my doctor it is hard to debating when to go to the doctor. well do you ever have back problems when you have your period? well if I don't hear back from you I will post and let you know if I am pregnant I know this is so hard to wait when you really want to know now...hope to her if you are.

well i sometimes do get back problems when i get my period but i mainly get abdominal cramping, but yeahh my boyfriend wants me to wait also to take a test and the same thing also if it come out neg. andd i still havent get my period then imma take another onee.
but remember! if youu take a test take it in the morning! cause thats when your HCG levels are most high! good luck too! i will also let youu knoee!

Hi there, I would like an update in a couple days if you don't mind. I think that it would help to know. Thanks so much for posting on your experiences. I did not know that about HCG levels!

Hey and yes the best time to take a test is in the morning because your HCG levels are very high and it will be the best bet to find out if you are!and if you take more than 3 test and it comes out negative I would then go and see your doctor and get the blood test..so good luck and hope to hear about it soon.

Hey I was wondering if you took the test yet to see if you are pregnant!!just wondering if you are...I was going to take the test today but I think I am going to wait till oct 14th or 15th to test and I will let you know..I have still not got my period so I really dont know if I am or not..I have had more cramping and when I brush my teeth I see blood when I spit from my gums..and I have never had my gums bleeding before so I don't know if that is a sign and I didnt have my gums bleeding when I was pregnant with my first child so this is different and I have had gas for two days now and I usually never have gas so I dont know what is really going on..so let me know how you are feeling and if you are pregnant. good luck

Hey I am writing back to let you know what is going on with me..well last night I woke up with really bad cramps nothing like I felt before so this morning I started bleeding really bad so my doctor said I must of had a miscarriage :'( I felt like I was going to throw-up all morning..I was going to test to see if I was pregnant on oct 15th but now I am having bleeding and the cramps are really bad so I guess I did have a miscarriage from what the doctor said so I am going to wait a try again...thanks

hey well i did end up getting my period :/ and im sorry to hear about youu situation, it does sukk having a miscarriage, i know what its like and the same here im going to wait and try again soon! :]

I'm sorry to hear that you did since I know that ou were trying for a baby but keep us posted on how it goes, okay? I'm sure that oyu'll be pregnant in no time! :)