My girlfriend was performing oral sex on me when she took a break to make out with me. Before we did, I noticed a bit of pre-cum and wiped it off of my penis, I don't know if I got it all but I got most if not all. She then was on top of me with a thing on and my penis was touching her vaginal area. No penetration occurred. I am really worried that she might be pregnant.

Health Guru
Hi, if your gf was wearing a thong then there is no way sperm would get through as it will cat as a barrier.

It is unlikely, but if she were wearing a thong of very thin material, especially lace, it is possible for sperm to pass through. Also you say that your "penis was touching her vaginal area". Was that area covered? Where exactly did it touch?
However it will take several days for her to actually get pregnant.

Not on her vagina but to the side of it

This is where you need to be very specific. Often the female genital area is referred to as the vagina, and this is confusing. The vagina is the 'birth canal'; the sheath that accommodates the penis in sexual intercourse. It is the place sperm has to enter to have a chance to cause pregnancy.
'On her vagina' would indicate the vaginal entrance. 'To the side of it' could indicate by the labia minora' (inner lips). These areas are close enough for sperm to be transferred into the vagina, especially if she is wet.
However, the way you express it you might well mean by the side of her vulva, perhaps in her groin. In that case there appears to be little risk of pregnancy.

I had a condom on and my gf had a thing on. my penis was touching around the lips of the vagina and she told me the condom slipped off. I didn't penetrate but later she said  she saw pre cum on her thOng. Please tell me if she may be pregnant 

Please Please reply?!?!

If this happened over a month ago, then has she had a period since? If so she is unlikely to be pregnant.
"she told me the condom slipped off", so why were you not aware of that fact?
Was the pre-cum on the outside of her thong? and did it soak through? Did you see it?