I am pregnant for 22 weeks and I feel very strong pain under my left rib. Fist I thought it may be caused by my bra which is too tight and squeezes my breasts. I changed it but pain stays. One day it very strong pain and the other it is weaker. I don't know what the reason is or if it is normal but I would like to hear experience as I have much time till labor comes

Hi, great number of pregnant women have same problem. Some of them feel it under left or right rib while the other feel under both ribs. Reason for this is that uterus push upward and because of that you are feeling pressure and pain. Some doctors send their patients to ultra sound to check gall bladder but exams are in the most of cases negative. Some stretching while you lay on the floor may bring relief to you.

im 24 weeks pregnant and i get the pain every few days it has me in tears and it last for about an hour or two. when the pain comes i cant move. i cant do anything.

22 weeks and experiencing the same thing, any solutions or reflief yet?

I am 24 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain under my left rib almost everytime... My doctor recomended me to use Diclofenac gel over.. it helps but only for few hours and then starts again... My MIL says it may be because of acidity(not sur of that)..

anyone please help... the pain sometimes is unbearable!! :'(