I had a colonoscopy 2+ months ago due to blood in my stool. It turned out to be hemorrhoids. The doctor stated that I was "squirming throughout the procedure." As soon as I woke up, I had pain in my left side, under the bottom left rib. The pain persisted, I went back to the doctor and they recommended I get a CT scan and blood work. Everything came back normal. It was then stated I should I have an endoscopy. I then had an endoscopy with another doctor, it too, came back normal. The doctor then stated "there is nothing else I can do for you." I have never had pain in my left abdominal area, until the colonoscopy. The CT scans, blood work and endoscopy were normal. I do not feel sick, I do not have any blood in the stool or any other symptoms at this time. The pain persists under the bottom left rib to this day, more than 2 months after the colonoscopy, in addition, I still cannot lay down on my left side without pain. I have been two different GI doctors, they have seem to run out of ideas. I suggested another colonoscopy to see if something happened during the first one, they shrugged at the idea. Can someone help me?

Hi, My name is Angie !if you haven't found an answer to your pain in your left I found the solution ! have your Dr. to perscribe you some PANTOPRAZOLE SOD DR 40 MG TAB  it really works I was just like you and i was taking a diffrent kind of med. and wasn't getting any better and these firt one I took of the PANTOPRAZOLE  there was no more pain in my left side ! I felt 100 percent better I hope it works for you !

Thanks for the reply, I have tried Aciphex, which is similar to PANTOPRAZOLE, in the past it has helped, unfortunately this time there is no improvement.

i also hav same.woke me up in middle of colonoscopy and they put more meds in iv.dr. said they may hav hit my spleen.sill hav pain after four yrs.the onlything i can say is goodluck.people should stay away f rom colonoscopies. drs. are messing us up then dont know how to fix it. mine seems to be getting worse over last four yrs.sorry.