I have had this pain and it’s ongoing for over a year now, started under right rib and now is on the left side under the rib cage. It is a constant and uncomfortable feeling that sometimes flares up and shoots pain across the top of my stomach. A lot of times it hurts when I move, but there are no other signs of anything else. I have no problems with bowels or nausea...Anyone else have same problem?

What are some other symptoms you all are having? I had similar issues about a year ago and then it went away in time. I attributed it then to moving and lifting heavy things. My doc at the time also felt, without much to go on, that I may have an ulcer and put me on nexium. When it started I was having bm issues and discomfort in my stomach, both right and left side of ribcage, and along my back. Never had serious heartburn or indigestion, but they are treating me for an ulcer. My ribcage x-ray came back clear, as did my ultrasound and CT scan of abdomen and chest.