hey can somebody plzz tell me how can i get rid of this f**** premature ejaculation..m 18 yeras old nd my gf is 16..there's not any kind of nervousness..i do foreplay first..am i sexually unfit??? ..physically m fit nd m a player...but my legs are skinny as compare to my upper body..is it due to i have masturbate alot??? plzz somebody tell me m worried..my gf is unsatisfied with me ....m w8ing for suggestions ..thnx

Hi Rick,

It's a matter of training.

Masturbation should be how you learn what the feelings are in your body before you ejaculate so you can control it.  When you feel you are close to ejaculating, back off.

Lots of guys however just do it to ejaculate.  That can lead to PE.  You've trained your body to ejaculate quickly.

Slow down.  Focus on what is happening to you.  If you feel you are close, stop.  Work on her for a bit, then go back in.  It can take some time for you to get over this.

As you get more experience it should also help you take longer to ejaculate.

Hope it helps.

Ok your only pre cumin because your getting let's say turned on to quick yes I'm 16 and the same thing happened with my bf who is also 18 lol but what we sis instead of having sex first I would try to calm him and kiss instead and then I would give him a job -cough,cough- and then we'd have sex but this time he had an erection and was able to ejaculate at the end which was awesome ^^

Also I'd you work out it could effect the pre cum which is annoying