Hi, i am a 17 year old male. Latley i have been having sex with my girlfriend but as soon as i penetrate her after a minute or so i get the urge to ejaculate and usually end up ejaculating. This leads to my girlfriend being unsatisfied. Im worried it may be a big problem but most times it has happend i have been gym the same day so it may be due to tiredness but im not sure also i was masturbating alot this week and usually before sex my girlfriend masturbates me.
Is there anyway to cure this P.E
Thanks

Maybe you are worried too much that you won't be good enough to please your girlfriend? That is one of the most common causes and this can further cause some stress. On the other hand, stress can cause problems with premature ejaculation. It is very important to set the proper premature ejaculation treatment and the good thing is that your urologist can help you in this. Also, a lot of boys or young people your age focus on just one thing - they focus only on intercourse. It is OK, but before you start with it, you should try to focus on something else - engage in extended foreplay for example. Instead of focusing on intercourse, focus on sexual play. Trust me, you don't know how this can help you! Foreplay can also help you get rid of the stress. 

Does this always happen or does it only happen with your girlfriend? If so, I suspect it may be premature ejaculation. One of the best ways to fix that is to try masturbating more frequently, which helps you to delay orgasm. Have you tried that?

Really? It irritates me that the stupidest of people are the ones having sex.
Obviously, you can't hold your load. If you've seen any "hilarious" teen movie you should know that. All teens like you can think of is putting your penis in and making it feel good.

Why don't you do WAY more foreplay than just having her rub your penis? Finger her for a while while rubbing her clitoris, then move to oral sex on her clitoris, and then when she is about to orgasm start having actual intercourse. If you feel the need to come before her, slow down? Slowly pull out and switch to a different position, a different type of sex, whatever it is.

I am a virgin and I know this.