hi, yesterday me nd my gf went outing afternoon, i just kissed her and my sperm ejaculated in my pant, nd after that i urinated and drank 1 beer immideately after urinating and we had unprotected sex, and when i feel like its going to get to climax i pulled mine away... now iam really scared that whether she will get pregnant we are only 18..pl help me fast

It's a possibility. I have heard that urinating after ejaculation will rid of any sperm in the precum but sperm can still be found in precum for some men. I would just wait to see how your gf is feeling and when her period comes.

after two days of having sex she says that she has backpain nd pain in vagina...pls help

my gf is saying that she is going to commit sucide by eating tablets iam so scared pls help...

if she goes to hospital can doctor find that whether she had sex or not....?

Pull out method works as long as you don't pre-ejaculate in her. If. You know you pre-ejaculate try oral an foreplay to get that out of the way. But to be safe pull out always. Your pull out game should be strong

If you are too paranoid tell her take a plan B pill after you mess around. Or go back to condoms. You should be fine. Just don't pre-ejaculate or ejaculate in her