Hi. I am 16 years old. My problem is premature ejaculation. What to do? Is there any cure for me? What to do? My girlfriend says I`m too fast for her.

Hi. I think you are too young to even attempt trying to come together with your girl. Give it up. You just don`t have enough experience. I am 21 and I know what am I talking about. Young men have no problem with erection, but they all have premature ejaculation. It is all normal. Nothing is wrong with you. Your cure is to have more sex. Your skills will improve with practice. It`s all in your head. Try using your fingers or tongue to satisfy your woman when you are done. Have sex more than once a day. Masturbation can be helpful if your girl is not available any time you want to have sex. Just remember: practice is all you need.

Every boy is scared at this age and that is understandable. It is true that you two are way too young to understand that. There are several premature ejaculation treatments, but I don't know which one can suit you. Anyway, you can begin to stimulate the penis either manually or during intercourse, it's up to you. Continue doing this until you feel you are reaching an orgasm. Also, you can always squeeze the end of the penis where the head joins the shaft, and when you do that you should hold it until you no longer feel the urge to ejaculate. I would advise you to exercise at the beginning, and then try to do this with your girl. 

i've heard of strengthening your sex muscle. you can actually flex it and it helps to improve how long you last during sex. you can actually practice holding it back during masterbation.
the practice thing is def true too. being younger and new to sex is exciting for your body. you practice and you get better.

and the idea of using your finger or mouth to please your girl before and after def helps to keep her satisfied. you find that right place on her and she'll never complain. also stay in control of the movement and speed during sex. if you feel your getting close and you don't think shes ready slow down change the pace, and when you feel in control again, go at a faster pace. do what works for you both. practice and learn as long as you're always safe!

good luck and have fun ;-)

Use masturbation as practice,
1. Start masturbating
2. When u get to the "point of no return" STOP
3. Wait for about a minute (don't do anything)
4. Go to step 1, repeat 3-4times before u orgasm.

My name is IMRAN I'am 19yrs,during mastrubation I get very excited & I ejaculate very fast.Also I mastrubute 2 to 3 times a week.I just wanted to confirm is there any problem with me,not having control over my excitement will cause premeture ejaculation.Or is it caused by masturbation.