hi guys,
i m 25 yrs old Male. and doing masterbution since 16 yrs almost once a day.
now i m facing problem of premature ejaculation. after errection it took only a minute or two.
please suggest something.

stop ejeculating(shagging, masturbating or n e other way) for a few weeks, i kno its easier said then done but you have to do it. then when you start again (only sex, try to stop masturbation, it is bad, the main cause of excessive ejeculation) only ejeculate 2 or 3 times a week max. over ejeculation is a problem even though many people say it isnt. it causes hormonal imballance and physical weakenss. hormonal imbalance has many physical problems associated with it, you may experience fatigue, mental tiredness, stress, hair loss and much more.
at the same time do KEGAL EXCERCISES. check on internet for full details. these excercises will help you control your testicular muscles better so you can control your ejeculation, they will also help you to get maximum size of penis, testicles, it will increase your sperm count and reduce risk of genitle infection(due to increase in blood flow to genitles) and allow you to experience more intense ejeculations. Having good fitness in general is also important. make sure you have a good ballanced diet, apparently Brazilian nuts are good to add to your diet as they contain selenium.
it is hard to let go of masturbation but you need to focus, keep youself busy. if you havnt got a girl think no ejeculation until i get p***y, it will motivate you, make you feel stronger and you will generally enjoy life better without masturbation.

I agree. When you have problems like this, you should think about just one thing -  a lot of masturbation will lead to sexual so-called under-performance, which can lead to pre-ejaculation problems and as well as other sexual problems. So it is somehow connected and I believe that this is one of the premature ejaculation causes.  Normally you should not be scared or believe that you are different or sick because masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. And like other behaviors, over-indulgence can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances. So, think about this. This definitely can be a reason for your problems that you are dealing with. 

Bro please help me
Now I'm 18 years old I'm
When I was 16 years olde my friend showd me blue film then I addicted to it I mean porn
Then I'm musturbating from 2 years and now I'm 18 years olde now I'm facing premature ejacuation problem
How can I get rid of this ???
There is any treatment for this ???
Please help me