hi i'm an 18yr old guy & kinda enjoy jerking off for pleasure at least once a day but problem is when i'm really aroused & turned on i start to premature ejaculate. does anyone else have this same problem? any advice that can prevent this from happening would be very helpful!

Do edging. It really helps. Just before your going to ejaculate stop and calm down then repeat 3 or 4 times then ejaculate.

Hey dude, premature ejaculation has been around for over 1500 years, so you arent alone. I used to cum to fast too, its just something you learn to control over time. You are 18 - when I was 18 (28 now) I was online just like you, searching for a solution. Except I pissed away money on some garbage pills and c**p products.

When you masturbate, go right up until you feel that "cumming" sensation. STOP, and put two fingers on your pee hole and press down. The feeling will go away. Keep practicing this over and over and pretty soon you wont need to cum to fast.