I have been struggling with this for awhile now. I've tried everything from stop and go, squeezing, delay sprays, and pc muscle excersises. I start to masturbate and in about 50 secs I feel the urge to ejaculate. Then, I'll stop and try to start again and i'm ethier at the point where I'm about to ejaculate or very close to it. This just pisses me off, because I can't even enjoy it. I've tryed having sex with a girl and it didn't last long which left me frustrated and causing me not to cure anything. Can anyone give me advice on how you cured yours or some points I could take to cure this I'm tired of it. Thanks, I really don't want to go to a doctor for this because, I'm only 18.

Soaking your genitals in cold water or taking a cold shower prior to sexual activity may help delay ejaculation.

I would not agree with this one, I don't think that this is the best premature ejaculation treatment.The first thing that you should do in this situation is that you really need to learn how to control yourself. if you become too excited then automatically you will ejaculate fast, which makes sense. The trick you need to practice is to relax and change positions often to make the session last longer. You should try it until you do it perfect. Or you can try to stimulate, then stop. It can also help you. Also, you should try foreplay before having an intercourse.