Im 19 years old and currently suffer from premature ejaculation. Im almost positive it is a result from excessive masturbation when I was younger. The first time I got head when I was a freshman in high school I lasted for over 10 minutes and didnt even bust, now if I get head I'm lucky to last for a minute or two. When I started masturbating it would take awhile and I was afraid someone might catch me so I did it as fast as I could and gradually I became able to come very fast, leaving me unsatisfied so I started to do it 2 or 3 times in a row. Im good looking and good with girls but I don't pursue them because I am afraid of the embarrassment of not being able to last long enough. Help/suggestions anyone please!

Hey, Ive been in the same situation. I eventually just gave up and didnt care but my gf started to help me out. When you are about to come just stop everything and try to hold it. After doing that for a while i could last much long than I had been able to.

see if that may help.

well first step is to try and change your habits. start to masturbate over a longer period of time. draw it out. every now and then work on pure control i.e. bring yourself close and then hold back. between lengthening the amount of time you take to masturbate and learning some more control over when you ejaculate you should make some good progress.