I'm 17 and 6"3 I have a little pubic hair a small penis and balls no armlet or armpit hair a High voice and clear stuff comes out when I masturbate is there anything anyone can do to help

Hi ZT,

It sounds like you are just starting. 

Pubic hair and clear ejaculate are common when you first enter puberty.  Armpit hair will come later.  Don't worry about the size of your penis or testicles, you are growing.  In some guys they grow early, others late.  It can continue into your 20's.

It is late for this to occur however.  You may want to ask your doctor.  They can check the levels of your hormones.

Hope it helps.

m i hit my puberty? im 15 and i have sum hair under my penis,no armpit and chest hair. tis r the symptom of pberty i noe, but the problem is my foreskin is still connect with my penis head i mean i cant pull all my foreskin deeply ,n i saw something i connect between the skin n my penis .tis make me unsure that have i hit my puberty? (when i masterbate i cant pull all the foreskin down and make my whole penis head out, but all the men in porn can make their foreskin so down when masterbate) i just need someone tell me n solve my question or is my age too small?  pls help me .tq  

Hi 97,

Don't compare yourself to what you see in porn.

You are in puberty. I'm not sure from your description if what you are seeing is your frenulum connecting the foreskin to the penis, or if the foreskin hasn't separated.

It's NORMAL and COMMON for you not to be able to pull your foreskin back. Read this thread completely for ideas:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

Remember, this is NORMAL. Hope it helps.

I am the same to bro and i am 17 but size doesnt mader as long u can get hard with u f**k girls