I try to masterbate but my pleasure is not takin its toll and i have tried everything but it dosent feel ok pleas can you give me some usefull tips to increas pleasure ( i am 13 and a boy)

First off, relax. Frustration won't get you anywhere. Find someplace where you can be comfortable.

Second, just do what feels good for you. Everyone is different. Take your time too, it may/may not happen quickly. A lot depends on how comfortable you are with what you are doing.

Most guys just grab their penis and stroke it. How you grab it is up to you. Do what feels comfortable.

You may not be able to ejaculate yet. Don't get frustrated. It should still feel good.

Hey dude -

Have you started puberty at all? Medic Dan is spot-on. You just need to relax and figure out what feels good to you. No matter what - at 13 you should be able to make it feel pretty amazing, and should be able to have an orgasm even if you can't ejaculate yet. If you're not already, try using some kind of lubrication to make it feel a little different.

Good luck - if you have any more questions please let us know!!

13yo MIGHT be a little early for a real orgasm

yes mate i started when i was 11 but when your about 13 you just try hard and get easily frustrated as pointed out...im 16 now i the method to use is be calm and peaceful....then relax and go easy.....

do what feels best! if your looking for tips and stuff i would say use ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. it really is great, filled with tips tricks bios and polls

The first time I tried it I was 14. Neosporin was all I could find at the time. I think you know what the necessary motions of the act are. Just breath and relax. When it works for the first time, you'll feel like you discovered another universe.

I think i'm more or less on your level mate,

I'm 13 and i started puberty a while back now, i ejaculate and everything, but i'm getting board of the same old thing, your all going on about when it happens it will feel like you've discoverd a different universe, you must be doing something very different, is there some kind of stroke/position that is the best, maybe if some of you older blokes tell us what your doing, (techneike) you could help us out a little.

thanks.

Okay, get comfortable make sure you won't have any interruptions. Maybe hands lubrication of some kind. Kick back relax. Find something that turns you on then masterbate. Make sure to have something to clean up with right away. You dont want rot take the waddle of shame to clean up. 

Lock in bathroom

Get moisturizer onto penis with little bit of water

Get middle and index finger and SPIN/SHAKE

I cum after 2-3 min of this!!

Masturbate with cum

In shower put it on cold

Its right correct

Well i'm a 13 year old boy and i just move my hand up and down and i do it in bed at night hope you don't get caught

What part of your hand on what part of your penis do you use?

When I masterbate I feel like a very power tickle everywhere and that's we're I have to stop(only 13 too) yea I ejaculate and all but I have to stop because of the the tickle. What are some tip on lasting longer on that. Need help.

Whatever u think it is comfterable I usually use the right because you could stroke it much better and fast the left I think is worse