can u help it only takes like 2 minutes to ejaculate im 13 and i need to know if theres something wrong i jack off a lot!! so... nd i ejaculate a lot of sperm

u have a premature ejaculation problms

sounds normal to me for a 13 yr old. stop worrying and enjoy.

i also jack off.. Alot 2. But to slow things down i masterbate slowly and wait till i cum so that it can feel good. Wat questons do u hav?

its somewhat normal.

but take your time when you masturbate. normally you arent moving as fast when you have sex. watch a porn and move your hand up and down your penis in sync with the guy in the video (but dont just watch the guy :-D) and see how long it takes you.

also. for some reason with me, i can last like 10+ minutes in the shower but when im not in the shower im under 5 minutes. so try it out in the shower as well. see if you last long like me

You are 13 this is normal....

just pls in 4 years don't post

"im 17 and having a lot of sex, is this normal!?"

Have fun in the shower, it's all good practice for the future, pre-ejact is normal in younger people...

;-)

-Ze Eroc

Hey, I find that the longer i hold the better it gets, but the urge gets harder. When i get the orgasum thou i just rush and go mental lol.
14 and male

i used to jerk it fast but then i tried it slowly one day and loved it, watch cable porn, i have shows like webdreams, porno valley, aphrodisia, and some other ones, it helps you take your time cuz they don't show too much nudity and theres commercials, last night i held it for an hour and i squirted about three feet lol, just go slow and don't rush, i play with my foreskin a little bit, a good way to masterbate if you can is too pull the forskin back and forth or try and masterbate with it back, you can only move your hand about an inch so it makes you last longer,it feels way awsome,

**edited by moderator**

trust me when i say this, jerking it slow is always way better and more enjoyable then going at it fast and hard

You can also try edging, masterbate to the point of orgasm then stop. Do this repeatedly for as long as you can stand it. When you finally ejaculate you'll experiance hallucinations and also be amazed at the amount of semen that comes out. Keep a mop and bucket handy. ;-)