Ever since i was little id say 11 years old i used to get pleasure with humping the wooden floor or carpet or bed. Every time i used to hump the floor at that age i never really ejaculated. I started to really ejaculate when i turned about 13, and i mean that the sperm was really white and sticky. But my real questions are is the way i masterbate normal?, because when i try and masterbate by stroking my penis it really doesnt give me pleasure, but when i hump the floor i really get pleasured by it. I just feel it isnt the natural way of masterbating. Someone plz give me an answer. Also if you can answer another question i have. I started doing this at a young age like 9 or something but i never really started ejaculating "real sperm" till like 12 or 13 or something. Was that a 2 young of an age to start lol?

People masterbate to give themselves pleasure, sometimes in odd and different ways. As long as you are not harming yourself or any one else, i don't really see a problem, exept...If you can not get turned on by masterbating with your hand, you are obviously used to humping the floor for pleasure. I would back off that for a while and try using your hand, just to see if it's possible. Just because i wouldn't want to see you in a sexual relationship with a person later on and have a problem with it.

I agree with the other comenter. Back up off the floor and just keep on trying with your hand. Make sure your hand is lubbed and try doing a slite humping motion while doing the stroking. See if that helps.

I do not see the problem with your way of masterbating. My only concern would be friction burns or splinters. :That would lead to pain :'( , but some people like pain.

If you want to learn to enjoy your hand, you may consider slippng it between your penis and the floor during your humping sessions. Or maybe you could use your hand to carress your body while humping the floor. Let your hand find its way to your scrotum and eventually let it have its way with you.

Good luck. Just remember that masterbation is about enjoying yourself. For men, it is also about hormonal release.

your not alone I use to do the same thing. I think the reason why this is done is... it has more of a natural motion sexually for your lower body... women do this also because thats how a clit works it takes friction and stuff and a penis works the same... there isnt anything wrong with it as long as you do it on a sanitary flooring ;-) hope this helped

I used to masturbate that way. I began getting like hot flashes on my penis. Were it was rubbing agains the floor. So i would be careful. I found that wrapping my penis in like paper towel and sticking my penis in between two pillows worked. Of corse you have to hump.

I'd advice you to stop and start using the 'normal' method instead.
My boyfriend did it the same way as you and now he is having problems doing it with me. We still can't find the solution to this but you can imagine how major the problem is.

bbfeet9 is right - this technique might affect you when you are in a sexual relationship with a person. This is a real life testimony from me.

I believe as a result of this technique, I can no longer maintain an erection!

the reason is your penis must be flacid. After doing this for sooo long I cannot ejaculate with an erect penis because every time i ejaculate, my penis is flacid. I'm in big trouble.

I have to try not masturbating for a week and see if my hand will do. I once visited a lady, and my penis went really soft after it got hard for a few minutes.

I hope i'm not doomed.

i used to do it the same way like whenever i got the chance but i just one day was sat there put some porn on the computer randomly gave it ago and i tell u what it feels better but in a different way

safeeee
x

i have been masterbating on anything floor like since i was 9....now im 18 and its the only way i can ejaculate.....im engaged nd im afraid i wont perform intercource well.....
please help
reeply ASAP
cheers
:-D

This might be a bit late as I am just discovering this thread. I have had the same way of mstrbate as well, where you hump something. I have come across a website that describes this exactly and it seems this method can lead to difficulties during normal sexual relations.

Take a look, it has a lot of facts about what it can cause during intercourse (inorgasmia, erectile disfunction, etc.) It also has a lot of good information on how to mstrbate in the conventional way, and get you away from humping things.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i do the same. is there a word for this? i want to know if oral sex will feel good?

whats the web site?

can u use hair conditoiner for anal stimulation? im a 14 yearold male AND IM NOT GAY

Dozoez wrote:

please help
reeply ASAP
cheers
:D[/quote
I started by humping the floor too, had countless dry cums till i was 12 or 13 and started shooting cum. I'd place an old t-shirt on the floor and rub till i came, i still rub against the floor, bed, pillow, or jerk it. I'm uncut though. Used to rub on the floor with my best friend too, hot seeing him rubbing till his cum shot on the old t-shirt, hearing him moan and grunt. my girlfriend likes seeing me rubbing off on the floor, says I get all wild right before i cum a huge load.