im13 year old male and i masterbate 2-5 times a day am i jacking off too much. is it bad for my health.

I need a new way to masterbate im a girl

my dear thats too much you gone kill yourself more over you are abusing you mind,penis and the all lot of you. STOP IT BOY!!!!!!!

Seriously, that is too much man! It can cause severe problem to ur penis like erectile dysfunction! U better stop doing like that. Otherwise, u will be suffered from what u have done

Kill yourself? Never heard of that from masturbation. Erection problems? Where did you get that info? 5 times is a lot but ive been there and done it too. Im fine. Youll slow down later. That much will keep your sperm down. Wont ejaculate as much. Dont pay any attention to those jerks. Itll work out in time. Youre not going to break anything.

death by masturbation, be a nice way to go.

haha no kidding i know how i want to die now ..... with sperm everywhere!!!

thank u guys were all helpful.

Dude i jack off at least 7 times a day and my penis is funny shaped and i cant walk straight and i dont feel much down there so STOP JACKING OFF BEFORE YOU BECOME LIKE ME A FREAK WHO HAS A FUNNY SHAPED PENIS AND CANT WALK STRAIGHT!!!!

No, Because There Are Alot Of People Who Have Sex 2-5 Times A Day, And They Are Okay. Your Just Jagging Off Nothing Is Wrong With That.

Thank u! I masterbate like 1-2 times a day...some comments were makin me think about my health...so thank u for ur wonderful pionters...omg tht sounded wrong!

to. Dubstep: okay im a male and im not quite sure if its bad for your health but i beleive its not bad for your health but if u do it like 5 times a day and one of ur testicle suddenly hurts thats a sign that u cant masterbate no more cause if a little sperm comes out and u think its done more is suppose to come out anyway the more sperm will slide down the tube to back where it came from that causes an infection when u have to go to a docter and make him check ur testicles 1 reason why we have two testicles 1 is for keeping the piss when u take a piss and the other holds the sperm when u cum anyway i went through it to so dont feel like people around you dont go through it okay so take care and i hope this message helps

i masterbate over the ladies

haha its raining its pouring the old man is snoring XD

that id pay to see