%-) i have no reson why i masterbate i started it by accsedint now i cant stop. is it is normal for me to masterbate evry day?sometimes twice a day?

well is it!??!

Despite what "professionals" tell you, there are many negative side effects to poor masturbation. Let me emphasize the word "poor".

Masturbation is destructive if you keep ejaculating. It takes energy to produce sperm and frequent release disrupts hormone balances, causes lethargy, lack of coordination, and can even lead to depression.

Proper masturbation should be more like sex training, leading to greater sexual control self awareness. Here's how it goes...

1. Do NOT ejaculate
2. Masturbate as long as you can before you feel the urge to ejaculate
3. When you feel the urge, clench your PC muscles and control it.
4. If semen leaks out, you lost.
5. If no semen leaks out, you win.

If done correctly, you will orgasm without losing semen. Eventually you will last longer and you won't ever have that lethargic feeling. When its game time you'll be phenomenal because practice makes perfect.

Hope this helped.

Change, I would like to know where you got any of your information from. Was it from a validated medical study?

Change's post for me makes alot of sense. I think I've been suffering from this for years and it's been ruining my life. Thanks for posting ;o)

what tht guy said about holding in ur sperm. Tht just going to cause you blue ball. In other words, your balls will hurt really bad after about 15-30 minutes.

u right i started at13 and is now 17 and i cant stop everywhere i go its sex its like a virus i hard to stop

Yeah, I agree that you shouldn't be holding in your semen. When you are ready to ejaculate, let it go. (In fact the best orgasms happen when you are consciously relaxing the area, same as you relax that area when you are about to start urinating. Hard to do.)

Don't rush to cum, though. Take your time, take yourself close to the edge, and stay there for a while, by slowing your stroke and reducing your hand pressure. This is called edging, and it usually produces a lot of pre-cum, and a wicked shooting orgasm.

Yeah I like it too its addicting

Can u lose it virginity to ur hand?

Yes.
Ii ii ii

im a fan of jerking too and i like to let women see me naked at change room too

hey guy is tht thing good, does it work abt wht tht guy say abt holdin in ur sperm

How about for girls ?#

Is it ok for me to masterbate because I like it but I want to have the real thing