Hi, I'm an 18 year old male and I've been having problem with the amout of sperm I produce after masterbation. The amount of sperm I produce has decreased drastically since last weeks. This has worried me as I used to produce quite alot of sperm after masterbation, now only a couple of drops will come after I masterbate. Can anyone give me advice on what is happening. Also, if it's any help I did have a very painful feeling in my right testicle 2 months ago. It was so painful that it even prevented me from walking.
Helpful advice would be much appreciated. Thanks :-)

The amount of sperm has nothing to do with your ejaculation amount. I happen to be a perfect example to explain as I've been to the fertility Doctor. My sperm count is low, however the actual ejaculate amount is extremely high. To elaborate/explain, the avg. male will produce 1cc-5cc (ml) of ejaculate, 5cc being on the higher end. I turned in an amount of 28cc!!! That's a very large amount; I'd put myself against Peter North anyday, lol. I'm telling you this because it can also work the other way around. You may have a low ejaculation amount, but be loaded with sperm count.