I just found out yesterday (wed 9th march) that I am pregnant. My last period started either 3rd/4th Feb and has not arrived this month. I have taken 2 tests & they are positive, have larger breasts & on/off cramps which I had hoped were period pains, but clearly aren't!
I had sex with man A on 5th/6th Feb and I think he came at least 3 times. This man seems to be quite fertile if I go by his past experience.
I have an on/off relationship with man B (off when I slept with man A) and have had sex a couple of times with him since then, definitley 14th Feb and not sure when else. Quite often he loses his erection before we finish & he never has a very large amount of come when he does, so I'm not sure of his 'potency' even though the timing of sex with him is more 'average'.
I would like to continue a relationship with man B, but don't think this pergnancy will be wanted by him, and am 85% sure it's not wanted by me. But I want to honest with him before I have an abortion.
I know that there is a possibility that man A is the father, if his sperm lived a long time & if I ovulated earlier, so I'm not sure that honesty is the best option with man B. While I don't think he will be happy about this, if he is, it might sway me the other way - but then it might not end up being his baby. I am not in a position to raise a baby alone.
Basically I think I will have an abortion but don't know whether to tell man B or not. We have just got to a good stage in our relationship but this is likely to put a big hurdle in the way, so maybe it's not worth it. But what if this comes back to haunt me if I keep quiet?
Thanks x

The fact is that if you had your period on the 3rd/4th February, there is almost zero chance that you could have been ovulating only, what, two days later. Your fertile days were around and after 14th February, so that is when you had the most chances to stay pregnant, no matter how "potent" do you think your other partner was - if the sex was unprotected, chances are that he is the father. On the other side, chances that "the man A", as you call him, was the father are almost non existent. Its a tough situation for you, but... these are the facts.

2 things. Well 3 things. First off, I'm a guy, so hopefully this shows you a different angle to approach it. Ok, so you should first of all get a test of some sort- no one should ever go not knowing. That's not fair to any of you. Next, you can not judge how you got pregnant by the time (when it's that close) nor the amount of ejaculate as you did. Ironically, doing research is how I found your question, but anyways, as living proof the amount means nothing!!! My wife couldn't get pregnant during the first 2 years of trying and we know that I have enough to supply her with. Or so we thought. To explain, the avg. male will release 1cc to 5cc of ejaculate. I turned in 28cc!! In other words, after about 12 different times I could fill up a can of coke. But, we learned from the fertility Doctor that I was low sperm count. So, just b/c someone has a lot, doesn't mean you're pregnant from that person. Go get tested, and let him know.red