My girlfriend and I have always praticed safe sex and have been with each other for over 2 years and have always used condoms as well as birth control. Tonight we had sex and after I finished we realized the condom was nowhere to be seen. My girlfriend found it inside of her right away along with everything inside of it. We are both worried about the possibility of being pregnant. I should mention she had her last period 2 weeks ago. What are our chances since we use condoms and birth control every time?

If you are using birth control, the odds are good that she is not pregnant. It is very effective when used properly.

I'm sure you know but make sure you hold the end as you pull out so it doesn't slip off.

Hope it helps.

Thanks. We are both very nervous about this. Hopefully the next two weeks aren't to bad

I am kinda in the same boat. i am scared because me and my boyfriend have been having sex since jan 3. he pulls out everytime and sometimes we use condoms. 2 weeks ago the condom slide off inside me. jan 23 i had a light what i think was a period. but i should not have had my period until the 4th of feb. i was spotting for two days n bleed for like 2days. a week later i spotted for half a day. didnt need a tampon cause it was only when i whipped. now when i should have really got my period i didnt n i have been having cramps bad head achs and bloating. do u think i am pregnant.? is it to early to tell? should i take a home test or wait until around the 23rd.?

I would take one just to make sure if u are. I hope everything works out

do u think it is to early?

I would say wait the weekend if u don't get it by Tuesday then you should take a pregnancy test