my dad was hospitalized for pulmonary embolism 3 days ago he got seek during the flight so the pilots had to land up the airplane out of the schedule for my dad was at life risk situation for this pulmonary embolism condition so now I have some questions about pulmonary embolism nursing-how all this goes and how long it takes?

Your dad is now being pulmonary embolism nursing meaning he is probably having good care back there in the hospital for the worse thing has past actually, you know this pulmonary embolism situation is not a joke and the his further condition practically depends now of his pulmonary embolism nursing. My mum had acute pulmonary embolism and she was on nursing period that lasted for about half of the year while this time she was on anticoagulant therapy that was combined with physical activity such as mild walking or stretching. So pulmonary embolism nursing is not just about doing nothing it is also about proper behaving such as well nutrition, taking lot of fluids and taking regular walks and even some exercises while sitting all in all the main part of pulmonary embolism nursing period is to avoid situation that could result in new pulmonary embolism situation such as flying or long trip. Also while still in hospital one of the pulmonary embolism nursing tips is being under the heparin or warfarin therapy for the patient is still at risk of further clots despite the fact that he just had the surgery. My mum was also wearing some compression stockings as well as some pneumatic compression that is automatically activated to massage the legs. And also my mum was advised to get out off the bed as soon as possible for moving or some other mild physical activity would effectively prevent from possible further complications.