I am diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. I went to see a doc last week for some weird symptoms I am dealing with lately-dizziness, nausea and strong pressure in my chest I also get tired very fast I am not even able to go to the third floor by walking without staying out of breath. But my major concern now is if I could stay pregnant with such diagnoses for I am 28 and was planning on having g a baby soon but now I am not sure is it safe with being diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. I also would like to hear about pulmonary hypertension treatment. Thanks!

I am positive that you must avoid staying pregnant with diagnose such as pulmonary hypertension for it might be life-threatening both for you and the baby. And also I think that using birth control pills are about to create a greater risk in woman diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. And if you still decide to get pregnant your gin must get familiar with the fact you have pulmonary hypertension so you could be under constant medical control. I also am diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension and I personally have changed different types of treatment-I started with blood vessel dilators that works on hormones principles but it turned out after a while they are not of help so thereafter I was prescribed high-dose calcium channel blockers and finally I ended up on anticoagulants. I don't know at what stage is your pulmonary hypertension but I know that in most severe cases the transplantation is usually recommended. Oh and if you smoke quit it for smoking might face you with even more severe situation regarding your diagnose, and avoid coffee and alcohol as well as flying with airplane for this is a condition that can make your pulmonary hypertension increase at even higher levels. And I know it is not recommended for the persons with this diagnose to live at high attitudes. I got remove for this reason and now live on sea level and feel much greater.