Couldn't find what you looking for?


I got punched in the chest 4 weeks ago and the centre hirts mildly when i use mu chest muscles. The pain never exceed 4 on a pain scale of 1-10. Should i visit a doctor




it would make sense to see a doctor who can examine you, and also have a chest x-ray done. the x-ray of your chest will show if there are by any chance some cracked ribs left from the punch you received - that might be the reason why you're still experiencing the pain.

Cracked rib will usually cause pain when you're moving and it can be located at the center of your chest, but also can radiate toward your sides. Either way, even if none of your ribs cracked, it's better to check what consequences the punch might have left, especially since you're still feeling the pain,

Wish you all the best,