Fell 10 days ago. landed on left side. Now 10 days later I feel the pain in my left upper rib cage. No breast on that side.
Feels like a cracked rib, which I did a year ago, in a fall. Should I go to a Dr. and have an exray?
bswart10

Getting an x-ray sounds like a good idea just to make sure that it'll heal properly. Of course, if your rib is cracked or broken, there's not much that can be done other than wait for it to heal. But an x-ray will show if it's the kind of fracture that, if healed on its own, won't heal properly.

Hi there,
In my opinion if you have cracked your ribs you will most likely have a swelling in the area of your body. However the pain that you are experiencing might be too strong for just a small trauma. Most people don’t even notice if they have a cracked ribs until they get a scan done at the hospital. My suggestion would be to see your doctor and to do a scan just to be sure if you have cracked ribs or not. You need to rest as much as you can and you might use pain killer for the pain. I hope that this was helpful.

All the best,
Danella