I was playing in a Waterlpolo game and one of the players on the othe team grabbed the straps on my suit, held on to me and kicked me repeatedly a little above my breasts. It bruised and got swollen and has been sore since. It has been 2 1/2 weeks and it is getting more and more painful when I swim. It is also painful to take deep breaths, laugh, cough, and left or hold up heavy things. Should I go get X-rays?

You should definitely go for an x-ray to see if your ribs have been cracked.  From what you describe, it certainly seem to be quite possible.  Cracked ribs are very painful and can cause problems if left untreated.  Best of luck to you and please try to find a tamer sport for yourself.  Ouch!

I also have a shoulder injury. My shoulder got dislocated and got pushed back in closer to my bones in the front of my chest now(my doctor didnt think it was necissary to re-set it). Could this be causing my chest to hurt also? That injury happened December 12 of 2011 in a game also