I have been experiencing pain which starting with pain in my chest. The pain in my chest felt like muscle tenderness between my ribs. Sometime the pain would increase and almost feel like a heart attack. I was sent for 2 EKG's and the results came back fine. The pain is now in my left shoulder. So it goes right through me as though I have had something inserted into me, strat through my heart. When the pain gets bad, I feel the pain radiate down my arm and it cause tingling and numbness in my arm, hand and fingers. Lately the pain has started up my neck and in my jawline... all things considered it feels like all fingers point to heart problems but I keep being told no...however, no one can tell me what it is or how to make it go away.

Can someone please help me.

To me, this sounds like a skeletal issue. It sounds like a rib got out and is irritating the nerves in that area. I've had similar things happen with me. See a chiropractor. Hopefully that'll help.

Try mouth wash with fluoride no alcohol.and your vitamins deficiency