Hello! I would like to learn something new. Given that only begins to study medicine interested me the next area. My actual topic is purpura on forearm. I would like to checkout is this the symptom of senile purpura? It is maybe some another? What do you think about this? Thanks for your comment.

HI THERE!
the awesome thing about purpura there are not any real severe symptoms, i believe personally. In my experience i find the further out the bruising occurs like the forearm they are smaller and appear in clusters and are usually very light in colour. Meanwhile those closer to the central parts of the body like thighs, hips and stomach i find they are darker and larger marks. The worst part of purpura is being fatigued and not being able to take pain killers like asprin or Tylenol, from being so fatigued I actual started to lose my appetite which resulted in weight loss. I find keeping up with a daily intake of multivitamins and if reccomended by your doctor iron will help with over all health and fatigueness. Now im only 21 so i cant really help you with the senile purpura because it refers to disorder affecting the elderly, but i hope I helped you from a personal perspective.
And if your hear anything about whether purpura can affect a womens menstrual cycle (specifically menstrual pains), it be greatly appreciated.

Thanks :-D