I wonder what it means if I feel weakness in my right forearm. Sometimes I have feeling something that I thought was weakness in my left leg and my right arm, and it appears so strange. When I put myself to test, such as stepping up on something high or lifting something heavy, I can do it. Beside this, I suffer of flatulence and my doctor knows about it. I would like to hear someone’s opinion about my condition.

I have to tell you that weakness means at least a decreased inability to move the muscle against resistance. Beside this, weakness could be difference from side to side, without other explanation, pain for example. Muscle fatigue is usually not true weakness from a neurological cause. Anyway, the problem with the muscle itself may cause early fatigue. Foot arch abnormalities could develop later in MS due to severe disability, but would not be an early or only feature. Fasciculations in the absence of weakness or atrophy is not suggestive of ALS. I could give you some more suggestions about fasciculations, and weakness in forearm. In addition, I am not a doctor that would not be like giving you diagnosis you need, but suggesting what it could be. That is why I would recommend you to visit your doctor, even ask for second opinion of other doctor. That could only be better for you, so you will be sure with diagnosing you. They are the only one who could tell you exactly what weakness in forearm could be.